Decor Transfer® - Wild Garden
Let’s make a splash! Introducing NEW H2O Transfers which feature easy to use, water-activated designs that can be used on almost any surface! Available in TEN gorgeous designs, try these beauties on wood, canvas, clay, glass, porcelain, paper, concrete, plastic, and so many more surfaces. Economically friendly, FAST results, no hand fatigue, built-in design guide…these are just a few of the many reasons why you NEED new “Redesign Petite” H2O Transfers! With two full sheets of patterns, “Wild Garden” includes a gorgeous tiny floral-filled sheet, along with a full sheet of floral-covered vines, resulting in two wonderful options for uplifting your home Décor, mixed-media projects, and more!
Four easy steps to use these products:
1. Peel off film and lay your H2O Transfer® on the prepared surface. (Try on wood, canvas, clay, glass, porcelain, paper, concrete, plastic, and so many more surfaces! Always test first.)
2. Add water over grey design on the paper backing, burnish to remove air bubbles, and let sit for up to three minutes.
3. Peel off paper backing to reveal the beautiful design.
4. Seal the H2O Transfer® if used on wood or other highly-used surfaces with one of the following sealers. We always recommend testing first.
- Annie Sloan Clear Wax
- Wise Owl Wax or Sealer
- Cottage Paint Satin Varnish
- Mud Paint Clear Coat and Clear Wax
- Fusion Clear Coat
- Paint Couture Top Coats in Satin and Flat
- Clear Topcoat from Fusion
- Water-Based Polycrylic from Minwax