Bad Guy Blocker Camera Cover
Who’s checking you out through your device’s camera? Really not so sure?
- Take control of your security with this cute, lo-tech solution to a vexing, hi-tech problem.
- Tech Insider reports that “...people will get onto your computer & activate your camera & will look at what you’re doing. We see that quite a lot.” Seriously? Yeah, no thanks.
- A certain Facebook founder and a certain FBI director both cover their laptop cameras. Maybe they know something about digital privacy?
- The curtain is thin enough to be placed on laptops without impeding closure. While the main use of this product is for tablets & monitor use, it's also small enough to be used on plus-sized iPhones (iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus) & other larger phones.
- Materials: Material: ABS Plastic + 3M Adhesive.
Device compatibility list:
- LAPTOPS: All
- MONITORS: All
- TABLETS: All
- PHONES: iPhone 6/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7s Plus, iPhone 8/8s Plus, Galaxy A6, Galaxy J (all versions), *iPhone X, *iPhone Xs, *iPhone Xr, *iPhone 11, *iPhone 11 Pro, *iPhone 11 Pro Max, *Galaxy s10 (all versions), *Galaxy A50, *Galaxy A10e, *Galaxy S9/S9+, *Galaxy Note 9
*May partially obscure screen
Instructions for use:
1. Clean the camera area of your device & allow to dry.
2. Remove the paper backing & press the security curtain onto your device, making sure the camera lens is clear.
3. Keep the curtain closed to protect your privacy. Easily slide it open when needed. By you.